Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Neiman Marcus


So I was shopping the other day and since this Philip Stein FAKE TESLAR watch I spent a ridiculous amount of money on has clearly been on my mind-- I decided to see if it was my mistake as an uninformed consumer or actually someone elses. Good News: I'm not the dumb one-- they are! Bad News: Joke is still on me because I'm down about 5 grand because of their mistake (if you want to call it that). So I asked to see a watch that had the Teslar logo on it to see the back-- Teslar chips. I also looked at the back of mine-- not Teslar chips. I then asked if the new one that looked like mine was a Teslar watch and the sales lady said yes. I even asked to see the packaging it came in to see if it was like mine. YES! TESLAR box, TESLAR watch case, TESLAR pamphlets explaining how the technology works... but the watch uses a completely different chip that in my opinion is worthless (I've only had the watch a few weeks, but it has only brought me stress-- enough stress to spend my time blogging about it!) Now I'm going to have to buy a real TESLAR watch just to calm me down and help me sleep at night... but I refuse to give any more of my money to a joke of a company like Philip Stein. Can someone please help me find a TESLAR watch that isn't a Philip Stein? Or should I be mad at Neiman Marcus?

7 comments:

  1. Shouldn't someone tell these sales people what they are doing? The poor customer service attendents are going to be the one dealing with unsatisfied customers, when clearly this isn't a mistake by them. Philip Stein doesn't even make it clear on their website that they have partnered with AYUS CORP. On the AYUS website they have made public their partnership. If Philip Stein is already selling these new watches without making this public... it is for sure scamming more than just the consumers but putting the sales staff in a position where they are unbeknownst to them, falsely selling products. Not fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you return the watch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can send your watch to ELF and get them to install a genuine Tesler chip. I knew the inventor and he was genuine. I bought one of his first watches for $50 at a health fair and it lasted 10 years, no battery change!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi betsyb, back in 2006 I was the head scientist for ELF Labs (the supplier of the Teslar chip to Philip Stein). My mission was to R&D a new chip that would actually work. Due to "major differances of oppinion" I discontinued my research at ELF later that year, but I was able to gain some very interesting insights. I would like to share some very interesting (confidential) info with you. the.true.morningstar@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to have some info if you care to share. I have a Phillip Stein. Sandydivine@prodigy.net

      Delete
  5. for any Questions about the original teslar watch please visit:

    http://www.teslarwatchrepair.com/

    http://www.teslar.com/

    ReplyDelete